© 2010 Adam Weis Self portrait

Day 365

This is it, the last photo of the year!

One year ago I had the crazy idea to take and post one picture a day here and I had no clue what I was getting myself into. Trying to be creative, take a decent picture, edit it, post it, and write a few sentences everyday is more work than I ever thought it could be. There were more than a few days that it definitely felt like a second job.

I couldn’t have made it though this project without the support of so many people, most importantly, my new wife, Julie. Thank you, all, for your kind words of encouragement, and Julie, for following me all over while I took pictures.

f-stop: 1.4
exposure time: 1/60
iso: 100

10 Comments

1. Paolo
    Posted Jan-01-2011 at 12:54 am | #

Congrats, Adam! Enjoyed having ur daily photos show up on my RSS feed everyday. Hoping u’ll keep going even past the 365-day project. All the best!

• Adam Weis
      Posted Jan-01-2011 at 11:43 am | #

Thanks, Paulo!

2. Dad
    Posted Jan-01-2011 at 7:33 am | #

Hey!

What a great idea to finish off your year! We enjoyed following you and seeing your photos and talents grow and develop all year long.

Thanks for letting us follow you both along on the journey!

Great job!!!

Mom and Dad

ps. so what are you going to do in 2011? ;)

• Adam Weis
      Posted Jan-01-2011 at 12:04 pm | #

Thanks, Dad! You taught me a lot about photography and portraits especially. All of those impromptu photo shoots when I was younger really helped.

3. Brian
    Posted Jan-01-2011 at 9:44 am | #

Hey! Great job this year! We all had a real good time following all of the pictures every day. Haley couldn’t start a weekend day without seeing what Adam posted on his blog. Plus, I ended up with some great artwork on the wall!

-Brian

• Adam Weis
      Posted Jan-01-2011 at 12:00 pm | #

Thanks! I’m glad you guys enjoyed it!

Hopefully I can take some more wall-worthy stuff this year.

4. MOM
    Posted Jan-01-2011 at 10:09 am | #

GREAT JOB ADAM!!!!!!!! I really enjoyed experiencing how you viewed he world each day. I learned a LOT about who you are through your pictures and I am sooo proud that you are my son! I am eagerly looking forward to this year’s project…..?
    love, mom

• Adam Weis
      Posted Jan-01-2011 at 11:57 am | #

Thanks, I’m glad you enjoyed it!

We’ll see about the new year. Maybe a smaller version, one-a-day was tough.

5. Aunt Janice
    Posted Jan-04-2011 at 1:58 pm | #

I wish I had known sooner about your photo-a-day blog. I have thoroghly enjoyed it!!!

• Adam Weis
      Posted Jan-04-2011 at 6:32 pm | #

I’m glad! I’ll let you know sooner next time. :)